Hybrid – Falls Church, VA
WTI is seeking a Junior Data Analyst, preferably with Interim Secret or Secret clearance, to support Defense Health Agency. This project maintains a continuous quality control and data assurance environment, striving for and attaining error free data in the FAPNet / FASOR system. This is for a family advocacy program within the U.S. Air Force. The position is currently a hybrid role, with two days on-site in Falls Church VA and three days remote.
The Central Registry Data Analyst will apply expert knowledge of program requirements within the Family Advocacy Program’s databases, identifying and correcting discrepancies. They will develop and conduct complex queries on Access relational database tables to verify accuracy of data. This role will ensure all pertinent facts have been evaluated for content, form, documentation, and accuracy and if discrepancies are found, direct staff on the corrections needed. Ability to coordinate with high level staff members to ensure all reporting requirements are followed is a must. In addition the role will be responsible for generating and evaluating reports for submission to leadership, media, and others.
The selected individual will provide technical support and problem resolution for field staff experiencing automation problems in the government system and will detect patterns/common causes for recurring problems to determine where standardization solutions are needed. Additionally, they may perform beta tests for software enhancements and upgrades before worldwide release, identifying errors requiring correction through database analysis. They will evaluate inconsistencies between reports and provides corrective instructions to the programmer for report modifications as required.
Position requires the following qualifications:
- Active Interim Secret or Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in a technical, engineering, scientific or management discipline
- 3 years of experience in training and advanced specific administrative and technical knowledge. Experience with the Family Advocacy Program Network (FAPNet); DoD, TRICARE, or AF information systems such as the DEERS is preferred. Experience with Air Force Medical Services (AFMS) preferred.
- Experience in Family Advocacy or similarly related programs are preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise using MS Excel and Access or similar relational database programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled