As the Managing Partner of Intelligence, LLC, WTI is an awardee of the Intelligent Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) IDIQ. This multiple-award, Government-wide IDIQ contract vehicle enables Contracting Officers to rapidly obtain innovative Intelligent Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) solutions, services, and products on behalf of HHS and other Government agencies.
This is a five-year, $49 million contract vehicle and will offer a host of automation and AI technologies and support services, including robotic process automation, machine and supervised learning, and machine vision.
- Contract Number: 75P00119D00064
- Contract Period of Performance: 20 May 2019 to 19 May 2024
The ten functional areas covered under the contract vehicle and available to all federal agencies looking for AI solutions are:
- IAAI Applied Ideation and Design Support
- AAI Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- IAAI Systems Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- IAAI Engineering, Prototyping and Model Making Support
- IAAI Interoperability, Test and Evaluation Support
- IAAI Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- IAAI Technical Training Support
- IAAI Professional Development and Training Support
- IAAI Program Support
- IAAI Logistics, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support
For more information, contact email@example.com