WTI was awarded a prime position on the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) Data Readiness for Artificial Intelligence Development (DRAID) Services Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA).
This mission is to accelerate AI adoption across the Defense Department. This five-year, multi-award contract has a $241M ceiling.
Capabilities and services to be procured under this BOA include:
- Project and Program Management
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Data Architecture
- Data Acquisition and Curation
- Data Quality and Analysis
- Synthetic Data Generation and Data Anonymization
- Software Development, Modification, and Configuration
- Enterprise Information Management and Governance
- Cloud Integration and Alignment
For more information, email [email protected]