WTI is currently seeking Software Testers with experience in building and enhancing test automation frameworks to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the Software Engineering Services team responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, and innovative problem-solving.
- Create test cases based on product owner requirement
- Developing Level of effort estimates, test plans, test case scripting and test summary reports Collaborate with developers to ensure test results are understood
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identiﬁed
- Design and develop automated test scripts for regression testing
- Perform production veriﬁcation after software install
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related ﬁeld, employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years of experience with software or web application testing
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- 2-3 years of experience using any one of Object oriented languages (e.g. Java/Ruby, Python, C#, C++, etc.)
- Exposure to stress, reliability, and performance testing
- Experience in Section 508 testing.
- Experience in developing test scripts and automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Basic knowledge in SQL queries
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience working in an agile development is a plus
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Clearance: Public Trust
Place of Performance: Remote