AI Solutions Architect/Engineer
Mission Support is a critical element in our national defense strategy. WTI supports DoD strategic objectives and provides top talent to help manage programs of record
Join our team.
WTI is a federal government contractor located in the National Capital Region. We have a team of subject matter experts and talented individuals supporting several USAF initiatives. WTI is looking for an AI Solutions Architect/Engineer to assist a major USAF command.
WTI is building a team of strong AI Solutions Architects/Engineers to lead the USAF research and development effort to implement data catalogs to help inventory and manage data. This team will be on the front lines of the USAF’s effort to move current data programs from legacy systems to fully interoperable data management systems that will be used as the backbone for machine learning systems across the USAF community.
Position requires the following qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI eligible
- 5+ years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant subject or eight years of experience in a related field
- Experience developing technology strategy, roadmaps, as well as researching, designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- Ability to innovate and provide thought leadership in AI/ML systems and architectures
- Knowledge of and experience in automating scalable machine learning and inferencing pipelines
- Knowledge of and experience in operational systems using AI/ML
People / Soft Skills:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather goals and objectives, identify gaps and develop differentiated solutions that solve mission needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and industry partners to understand mission needs and articulate capabilities
- Research and understand technology trends, particularly in the areas of agile software development, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data analytics, modeling & simulation, cloud technologies, and cybersecurity
- Develop technical content for proposals, white papers and related materials in support of government solicitations and conferences
- Perform product and capability demonstrations for customers and industry partners as needed
- Hands on contributor, capable of leading research and prototyping efforts to prove out AI concepts that support proposal solutioning or customer engagements
Working with us
We are an agile, woman-owned small business – innovative, collaborative, and focused. We hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. We put our clients at the forefront so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive with us. We will try to provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things.
If you are interested, please submit your resume through our website. One of our representatives will contact you for a conversation and interview.
Come join us and work with a team who will energize and inspire you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled