The IDIQ Proposal Manager is responsible for leading, scheduling, planning, and overseeing the development and delivery of quality responses to federal business opportunities, from pre-RFP to post-submission activities, in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a tenacious, out -the- box thinker, creative, can-do attitude, independent thinker and driven individual. This individual has to have the ability to manage multiple proposals at one time and meet all deadlines, has a positive and responsive attitude and can quickly adjust to demanding proposal development schedules and requirements.
- Manage the successful development of compliant, competitive, and winning proposals through effective collaboration across teams that include internal staff, teaming partners, and consultants.
- Lead and analyze RFI, TORs, RFQs, RFPs and other bid documents for requirements.
- Develop the proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, and Proposal Development Plan.
- Integrate technical and cost volumes and read and comment on cost narrative by coordinating with cost volume lead.
- Develop and review proposal strategies and themes and develop Proposal Management Plan.
- Communicate proposal requirements and status to senior management.
- Research funding opportunities engage in capture planning process and contribute to bidding strategy development.
- Review completed storyboards and proposal sections to address requirements and meet customer page limits.
- Develop targeted questions and interview staff and teaming partners to obtain critical proposal information.
- Conduct and document proposal lessons learned and implement actions to improve process efficiency.
- Establish and maintain the SharePoint collaboration site for each proposal.
- Determine author assignments and integrate win strategy, themes, and discriminators into proposal.
- Manage proposal response schedule and engage in proposal knowledge management processes.
- Maintain re-use libraries and ensure accuracy of current information.
- Lessons, document and execute actions to produce process improvement and attain higher success rates.
- Attend IDIQ/Task Order events and mandatory events
- Coordinate and support the email or upload delivery submission, production, reproduction, binding, and packaging in finalizing the proposal submission and response processes.
- Manage all color team reviews and final delivery by performing rigorous quality assurance checks on draft and final documents.
- Write proposal narrative and leverage and re-use current proposal boilerplate information.
- Prepare and lead efficient Proposal Kickoff meetings and daily status calls
- Manage all oral presentations, discussions, and proposal revisions.
- Ensure the high-quality content and appearance of final proposal deliverables.
- Associate degree in business, technical or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of managing and writing proposals
- Ability to develop compliance annotated outlines and compliance matrices is required.
- Minimum 3 years proven successful experience managing proposals
- Ability to use standard English writing styles to write proposal sections.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work beyond regular schedule hours.
- Possess excellent leadership, communication, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Editing skills; excellent knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- A successful proven track record of managing IDIQs and winning task order proposals