The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management and business development of several Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), IDIQs, BPAs, BOAs and Multiple Award Contracts (MACs). The Growth Manager will be responsible for leading and monitoring all awarded contract vehicles and tracking all task orders released. The Manager shall bear primary responsibility for technical aspects of contract performance and other management responsibilities such as cost and quality control of all tasks and assignments, has responsibility for master contract deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract.
- The individual will perform administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the issued task orders under the master contract as required and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all master contract and task order requirements.
- The Manager will attend all program reviews and meetings required by the master contract vehicle and actively participates in Interest Groups and events.
- The Manager will work with the proposal team to respond to all task orders that have received a bid decision. The Manager will be responsible for working start to submission with the proposal team for each task order.
- The Manager has responsibility for the external distribution of task order RFIs and RFPs to subcontractors.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with internal teams and external teams and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through to proposal submission.
- Ability to respond to task order proposals; proposal writing experience required.
- The Manager will be responsible for generating revenue under the contract vehicles.
- Tracking IDIQ and TO level cost, schedule and performance, as well as prepare documents (requirements, acquisition and procurement) and develop policy, procedures and report status to all levels.
- The Manager will be responsible for all pricing sheets and pricing volume requirements.
- The ability to identify and articulate the contract vehicle details and the requirements and for a compliant and winning submission of task orders.
- The Manager develops and maintains effective relationships with the government contract offices and represents the company as primary point-of-contact for assigned contract vehicles.
- Ensure all IDIQ requirements are met including quality of product and services, cost control, timeliness and business relations.
- Manage staffing requirements across TOs on the IDIQ.
- Overall responsibility and management of the TO Plan.
- Ensure contract vehicle compliance.
- Manage business development efforts under the IDIQ, including all pricing activities, teaming and staffing.
- Provide recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff.
- Direct business development and capture efforts under the IDIQ, including all pricing activities, teaming and staffing.
- Prepares fully responsive, highly competitive pricing models, adapting company templates as necessary.
- Supports pricing with compliant bases of estimates for competitive salaries, levels of effort, and other cost inputs.
- Manage all contract reporting and document production for each IDIQ.
- The Growth Manager has responsibility to administer and manage the IDIQ(s) and bid on new IDIQs, BPAs and BOAs.
- Able to prepare several bids at once despite shifting deadlines and company priorities.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong viable pipeline
- Responsible for actively participating in weekly status reports and bid review meetings
- Responsible for identifying, capturing and winning new opportunities.
- Leads WTI team proposals, estimates target subcontractor bid rates, and collects sub responses through pricing data calls.
- Participates in price-to-win and competition analyses.
Top Secret eligibility