Business Process Analyst
Location: Washington D.C.
The Business Process Analyst shall gather and analyze business requirements. The Contractor shall conduct research and analysis to support procurement requirements. The Contractor shall create documents to support the assigned tasks.
- Work closely with the Government to identify and analyze core business processes and workflow.
- Document processes and workflows.
- Develop a clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Identify issues and risks.
- Provide short and long-range organizational planning.
- Organize with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment wisdom, common sense, and initiative.
- Exercise extreme discretion when dealing with the public and employees on sensitive or confidential matters.
- Gathering pertinent facts, making thorough analyses, and arriving at sound conclusions.
- Reporting information in clear, complete, and logical form.
- Conducting organizational and procedural studies and preparing comprehensive.
- Reports Properly interpreting and making recommendations in accordance with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Analyze information and statistical data from multiple sources.
- Plan and present clear, concise, and effective presentations using non-technical language.
- Participate in process mapping and business process re-engineering.
- Extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Information Technology, Financial Management, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst, on large and complex projects.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint or Visio
Clearance: DHS Clearance Preferred
Place of Performance: The primary place(s) of performance shall be Washington, D.C. or a telework location.