Software Engineer shall provide support in implementing a data analytics and collaboration enterprise platform for a DoD customer. It follows agile development best practices and is appraised at CMMI® for Development Maturity Level 3 and CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 2. WTI is seeking a front end developer to join its implementation team.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions.
- Maintain implementation lifecycle details in tracking software.
- Implement software in accordance with user and technical requirements and company and project standards.
- Actively engage and participate in standup, review, planning, backlog grooming, design, testing and other meetings.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Test software.
- Draft software documentation.
- Contribute to company software development best practices and tools.
- Perform and document technology and tool evaluations.
- Perform development and production operations support.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, computer architecture, etc.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Good understanding of reactive programming techniques/libraries
- Full stack awareness, but role is predominantly front end.
- Expert level experience using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: Angular 6+, RxJS, AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of software development cycles, configuration management (git, subversion, etc.), and issue/requirements/bugs tracking (JIRA, Test Track Pro, etc.)
- Experience with virtual machines and cloud computing (AWS, Azure, VirtualBox, VMWare)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience working on/developing IC enterprise architecture initiatives such as IC ITE, DI2E, JIE, DGCS, DGCS Modernization, etc.
- Experience with Semantic Web/Linked Data concepts: RDF, OWL, SPARQL
- Experience with OBP and ABI
- Experience with data modeling and/or developing ontologies/taxonomies for the DoD/IC Examples: QuellFire, MIDB, Cybox, STIX, MAEC, etc.
- Knowledge of graph databases and ontology development
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with CMMI®
- Experience with NgRx
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL