Software Engineer shall provide support in implementing a data analytics and collaboration enterprise platform for a DoD customer. It follows agile development best practices and is appraised at CMMI® for Development Maturity Level 3 and CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 2. WTI is seeking a back end developer to join its implementation team.
- Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamental such as data structures, algorithms, computer architecture, etc.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional experience with Semantic/RDF
- Significant experience with back-end web application development
- Significant experience with loosely coupled micro-services architecture
- Significant experience with Java framework Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience with open source frameworks such as Apache NiFi
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL from user and programmatic points-of-view (Accumulo/BigTable, MongoDB, MarkLogic, Neo4j, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer)
- Knowledge of software development cycles, configuration management (git, subversion, etc.), and issue/requirements/bugs tracking (JIRA, Test Track Pro, etc.)
- Experience with virtual machines and cloud computing (AWS, Azure, VirtualBox, VMWare)
- Experience with ISR systems desirable.