Full-stack Developer shall help build out a data analytics and visualization platform with advanced AI/ML and NLP capabilities. The system is backed by micro-services on the backend with a mix of Python and NodeJS and front end will be built in a modern framework such as VueJS, Angular or React. The project will be implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups. The team uses human-centered design to implement highly modern, usable interfaces.
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js and Express
- Experience with AWS or Azure highly preferred
- Experience with build tools like webpack, npm, and gulp/grunt
- Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Sinon, and Protractor
- Experience ensuring your code builds and deploys properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes
- Expertise working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services
- Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital tools such as Slack or Teams
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of modern design pattern and building enterprise-grade production applications
U.S. Citizen; Public Trust eligible required.