The targeting subject matter expert is responsible for coordinating with appropriate points of contact, and assisting in oversight, policy development and guidance of targeting enterprise.
- Work closely with the Government to identify and analyze core targeting capabilities
- Understand, analyze and brief emerging weapons
- Understand, brief, and intergrate ABMS and JADC2.
- Document processes and workflows.
- Identify issues and risks.
- Provide short and long-range organizational planning.
- Organize with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment wisdom, common sense, and initiative.
- Exercise extreme discretion when dealing with the public and employees on sensitive or confidential matters.
- Gathering pertinent facts, making thorough analyses, and arriving at sound conclusions.
- Reporting information in clear, complete, and logical form.
- Conducting organizational and procedural studies and preparing comprehensive.
- Reports Properly interpreting and making recommendations in accordance with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Analyze information and statistical data from multiple sources.
- Plan and present clear, concise, and effective presentations using non-technical language.
- Participate in process mapping and business process re-engineering.
- Extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst, on large and complex projects.
- Fully versed in the entire spectrum and skills related to targeting
- Thoroughly understand Air Force and joint targeting policy
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in targeting; in rare circumstances, education and/or experience requirements may be decreased or waived if the individual has an extraordinary educational background or uniquely applicable experience or highly specialized knowledge
Clearance: Top Secret
Place of Performance: National Capital Region