Through our 8(a) Joint Venture, Digital MindTrust, WTI is proud to offer our services through the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract vehicle.
- Basic Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2465
- Online Access to Contract: Click here for a direct link to Digital MindTrust’s GSA eLibrary 8(a) STARS II contract online
The General Services Administration (GSA) 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II, a small business set-aside Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) , provides flexible access to customized information technology solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option (from August 31, 2016 to August 30, 2021), 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses 8(a) STARS II offers access to multiple types of task orders including fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements. 8(a) STARS II allows for directed (sole source) task orders of up to $4 Million, including options, for Federal Civilian and Department of Defense activities.
Digital MindTrust offers Information Technology (IT) services under Constellation I for all four Functional Areas to meet your mission requirements:
- FA1: NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
Digital MindTrust STARS II Contract Manager
STARS II Program Management Office email: [email protected]
GSA 8(a) STARS II Website: https://www.gsa.gov/8astars2