The AI Technical Program Manager shall conduct research and analysis to support AI policies, procedures, guidance and projects. Must have experience with research and analysis; knowledge of and experience with high-priority mission areas; experience developing and coordinating policies and governance; experience in risk management and lifecycle management. The Contractor shall create documents to support the assigned tasks. Contractor must have the ability to communicate with and report to senior leadership; ability to manage teams; ability to track performance, allocate resources and work, monitor and adjust for schedule and budget; ability to monitor deliverables against established standards; ability to communicate recommendations; ability to implement strategy; ability to provide accurate statutory reporting; ability to track progress.
- Research and analyze AI researh papers, algorithms, data catalogs, and industry standards.
- Work closely with the Government to identify, analyze, brief, and write about upcomming technology.
- Oversee project leads that encompass IT professionals including data engineers, scientists, mathematicians, and developers.
- Document processes and workflows.
- Develop a clear and detailed process maps and business requirements.
- Identify issues and risks.
- Provide short and long-range strategy.
- Organize with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment wisdom, common sense, and initiative.
- Exercise extreme discretion when dealing with the public and employees on sensitive or confidential matters.
- Gathering pertinent facts, making thorough analyses, and arriving at sound conclusions.
- Reporting information in clear, complete, and logical form.
- Conducting organizational and procedural studies and preparing comprehensive.
- Reports Properly interpreting and making recommendations in accordance with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Analyze information and statistical data from multiple sources.
- Plan and present clear, concise, and effective presentations using non-technical language.
- Extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Masters degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Information and Data Management or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in an Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy, Planning or Program Management field
Clearance: Top Secret
Place of Performance: National Capital Region