The contractor shall have expertise in performing tactical level analysis on air, air defense, ballistic missile, space, cyber, C4I, or electronic warfare data as it relates to the threat matrix framework (TMF). This includes helping to manage and fill out the TMF while working with other organizations to coordinate feedback on TMF. Tasks outlined below.
Task and Responsibilities
- The contractor will write assessment products, including but not limited to Threats to Aerospace Operations.Threat Guide, and squadron analytical products,breaking down data into actionable intelligence to inform leadership decisions.
- The contractor will perform all source research and analysis on the capabilities, tactics, and training of foreign adversary air, air defense, ballistic missile, space, cyber, C4I, or electronic warfare forces.
- The contractor will know and understand the functions and operations of intelligence and the national-level Intelligence Community (IC), and of the process for producing intelligence threat assessments.
- The contractor will produce products in Microsoft Office and other specialized programs.
- The contractor will review products by other analysts and, if necessary, provide substantive feedback.
- The contractor will keep up to date on currentIC reporting, especially those events involving tactical level air, airdefense, space, cyber, or electronic warfare, and participate in regular analytical discussions with other members.
- The contractor should have familiarity with big data analytics tools, such as Palantir, COGNOS, MIST, Thresher, and/or Babel Street.
- The contractor should be skilled in big data synthesization and analytics.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above and have the minimum requirement below.
- Clearance Type: Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
(No relocation assistance available)
- Big data analytics tools: 3 years (Required)
- Air defense, ballistic missile, cyber or electronic warfare 3 years (Required)
- Intel Analyst: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required