- DISCOVER A PARTNER IN WTI
- WTI partners with government agencies and industry leaders to provide data management solutions:
- Business intelligence tools that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis.
- Knowledge management systems to improve business process performance.
- Business automation solutions which simplify and improve business workflows to contain costs.
- Data visualization to make complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
- Web-based applications that are accessible anywhere and from any device, easily installed and maintained, adaptable to increased functionality, and interoperable with other technologies.
- Big data processing to convert large, complex data into comprehensible information for improved business decisions.
WTI, an innovative small business leader in mobile and web application development, is pleased to announce that it recently received overall “Exceptional” ratings from the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) […]
Contract Award – General Services Administration (GSA) 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II
WTI, managing partner of 8(a) Joint Venture (JV) Digital MindTrust, is pleased to announce that in June of 2017, the General Services Administration (GSA) selected the JV for its 8(a) […]
WTI, managing partner of DigitalMindTrust, an 8(a) Joint Venture (JV), is pleased to announce that starting January 2016, the JV was awarded a contract to provide “CDP Medical Support Services” […]